Most access codes are delivered in minutes. On rare occasions, because this is done manually by myself, it may be a couple hours. If your request comes in the middle of the night, there's a chance it won't be processed until the morning.
However — there are TWO problems I am constantly having with new subscriptions that you need to watch for. First, did you provide me a valid email address when purchasing your subscription? Many people often mis-spell their email address which leaves me no way of contacting you.
Second, your email address is fine, but the access codes sent from the online store went into your SPAM or JUNK MAIL folder. Before contacting me, please check those email folders first.
The short answer is yes, but... Despite the look of KidRacer-X.com, this is a "grass roots" project. I don't travel much, so you would need to be in the Central California area. You will be required to provide a driver's license, passport, or other I.D., be over the age of 18, and sign a model release. At present, I do not pay models since this entire project is done with the help of friends and eager participants.
I'm looking for average to fit guys with handsome faces. This site does NOT focus on full nude photos or videos. As you've noticed, this site focuses on guys in gear that look good and aggressive in it! Drop me an email if you have more questions.
Don't let the occasional extreme photo series give you the sense that I enjoy violence or harbor some dark and twisted angst. I don't sit around over black candles with a rusty razor listening to Morrissey and contemplate the human condition. I'm an artist. A well adjusted artist. Not all things on my site necessarily reflect my interests, though. A lot of elements exist merely as a forum for me to express my art and creativity.
Sometimes I dabble in areas I'll never tour again, but as an artist, I often feel compelled to see a nagging concept come to fruition, whether it's good or bad. Sometime a good intention yields bad results and a questionable intention yields great results with provoking imagery.
I love to see a concept take form and develop itself, then capture it forever to go back and study it. Sometimes it's for gay erotica, sometimes it for nothing more than mental masturbation. Take a look at the site as a "whole" and with any degree of common sense, you'll realize there's nothing to fear except fear itself. Overall, it's never my intent to offend. I don't work this hard to be offensive. I work this hard to expand my creativity and your imagination.
It's a frustrating fact for some that technology is dramatically changing in many ways. Software developers, website designers, and computer manufacturer's are always striving to make sure things are cross-compatible and also compatible with older configurations. When it comes to the internet, it becomes difficult to match the needs and desires of users to make everything compatible. If you're having problems, examine the following.
- Are you behind a firewall? A firewall is a software (and sometimes hardware) configuration that is designed to protect computers by blocking the inflow of some content.
- Are using an old computer passed down from your cousin with a modified motherboard because he swears it's better than what the manufacturer put on there? What I'm trying to say without insulting anyone is that current computers with current software make all the difference; both for the internet and any other programs you may want to run. It's frustrating when I hear complaints from users who have a 10 year old computer with ancient software. I hate to say this, but it's up to YOU to make some moderate effort to stay current with technology.
- Are you using a good web browser such as Safari, Internet Explorer, or Firefox? Many companies offer internet access with their own web browser, but the truth is, you take chances with browsers that are less "popular". It's highly recommended that you use a mainstream browser because of the research and development that goes into these to provide the best performance wherever you are on the internet. I've become a recent "convert" to Firefox (available for both Mac and Windows). I recommend it highly should you be considering some change in your life.
- Are you trying to view the site with a smart phone or iPad? Althought these are great devices, they are limiting and I can only do so much to make myself work acorss all platforms. KidRacer-X uses FLASH technology in some areas which may appear as "empty space" on your device. Use a standard computer for optimal viewing.
- Lastly — did I fuck up? Are you clicking on something that SHOULD be working and it's not? Let me know! Maybe it's not you. There's a lot of details in creating this site and maybe I overlooked something!
Flash is widely accepted software platform that allows me to create really cool graphics you see on my site. As Flash has evolved, it also includes some security features to protect you, the consumer. Everyone's situation is different, but you may get a security popup window if you're on a new web broswer or computer, or perhaps recently installed the Flash plugin.
The reason you're getting this is because KidRacer-X sometimes uses Flash graphics that retrieve dynamic data (i.e. a color setting, or most common, the number of gearboys online) frequently, so your web browser will frequently send a signal out to my website, request that data, and parse it back to you. Sound complicated? Well, just know that there's nothing wrong. You haven't been hacked, and there's no security issue.
Flash may prompt you with a popup box similar to what is shown here asking you whether it's okay to allow KidRacer-X to "do what it's doing". Please click yes or follow the onscreen prompt to grant permission to KidRacer-X. Limiting this feature may restrict future features to my website that require this feature to be activated. You should only have to do it once and then you can forget about it.
You should have learned by now that there a couple reasons why there are occasional delays. First, this site is NOT a major business site. It's a hobby and a passion. After working full time in the motorcycle industry, I also run an ad agency after hours and on weekends. In 2009, as most are aware, the economy has been worsening. As an economic enthusiast, I have followed these events closely and I fear the worst is yet to come. I am essentially working two full-time jobs right now to pay down bills, put some money away, and prepare for harder times to come.
Believe me, I never neglect this, nor disregard members who paid for access, but as you can see from this site, it takes an enormous amount of time. AND, I will NEVER release anything until it meets my expectations. I won't just throw shit on a wall and see if it sticks. I want to be sure that if I'm satisfied with the new content, you will be, too. I won't force a square peg in a round hole. (Are you into that?)
Generally speaking, I am constantly optimizing many of the ways that I provide content so that updates become more frequent. It's taken years to fix weak areas of the site; both from what you see online and the thousands of files behind-the-scenes that drive and operate all the content. With every passing day, I'm truly excited about the site's evolution. It only gets better every time.
Lastly, from December through late February, sometimes early March, I am virtually isolated from the world. It's during this time frame that I really pour on the energy and work hard to get ready for the spring motorcycle season. I've made mention of this before, but I can understand how many doubt my sincerity when I say I average 12 to 18 hour work days, 7 days a week.
It falls on me to prepare advertising and marketing, catalog production, and coordinate with a separate company division for our racing sponsorship and promotion. It's a lot of intense work in a short time frame, but that's what the job requires.
I ask for your patience during this time of year.